PDA

View Full Version : Freebies for stitchers!

Marion Mitchell
18-03-2009, 11:27 PM
I've been having a clear out and have a pile of flexi hoops to GIVE AWAY TO ANYONE WHO WANTS THEM.
What are flexi hoops? They are circular embroidery hoops - 4" diameter - which can be used as a frame to stretch fabric for any kind of embroidery while you are working and also as a frame when you are finished.
I use them to make wall plaques but the ones I'm giving away are a colour I don't use any more - deep pink.
I thought someone might want them for a class project, for a school or just for themselves to make things for a craft fair.
I can give you 50 ofthem, and as they will cost me about 6.00 to sendthem, I came up with the idea that I will post them to you if you would sponsor my daughter online for 6.00. She's doing the Race For Life for cancer Research
http://www.raceforlifesponsorme.org/lauramysak
If you could use the flexi hoops, just PM me with your address and I'll let you know if you've been successful. Then I'd be grateful if you sponsor Laura.
Does that make sense? Sorry about the ramble but I thought someone might be able to use them.
I've put a picture of them on my homepage, as I don't know how to get it on here!
Marion

goldy1
19-03-2009, 11:47 AM
I have pm'd you.

Marion Mitchell
19-03-2009, 04:15 PM
The Flexi hoops are winging their way to their new home now. Sorry to disappoint if you were wanting them.
Marion