PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Nattelie

Nattelie
15-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Hi,

I'm Nattelie.

I've dabbled in crafts for years, but taken it more seriously recently. I use it as physio too, as my arm and hand don't work properly on my left side, - I have reflex sympathetic dystrophy (a rare but v painful condition)in my left arm and both legs.

I used to design adverts for a newspaper until I was too poorly to work, but I've recently done a load of cards to raise money for a charity for my condition. 100 cards may take most people here not very long, but being the way I am, it took about a month, all in all (which isn't bad).

I make cards, artificial flowers, paint and scrapbook. Mostly cards though.

I'd love to talk to other crafters, share hints & tips etc.

Love Nattelie x

nattynetty
15-07-2006, 11:07 PM
Hi Nattelie and welcome to the forum :) I know you'll find loads of other crafters here to chat to and share those hints and tips with although it's always a bit quiet over the weekend.

I'm glad crafting's a good form of physio for you and as long as you get there in the end who cares how long it takes

Look forward to seeing more of your posts

Netty

0103media
17-07-2006, 10:15 AM
Welcome to the forums !

:D

beadsbydesign
17-07-2006, 11:03 AM
Hello Nattelie
great to have you on board.
Well done for having the patience to sit for nearly a month making cards. It sounds like a real achievement.
I'm sure you'll find us a friendly bunch!

Peter
17-07-2006, 12:25 PM
Even Peter..................welcome!

Lesley Sinclair
17-07-2006, 08:19 PM
Hi Natellie

I think what you have done sounds fab. I am newly into card making too and would love to share ideas. I have just bought myself an enveloper to make my own envelopes which is fun - highly recommended if you want to cut the costs down a little.

Any how keep in touch.

Les

Nattelie
17-07-2006, 10:02 PM
Aw,

Thank you everyone,

Making your own envelopes sounds cool!

Love Nattelie xx