PDA

View Full Version : Where has it gone????

Aviya Glass
25-02-2009, 10:11 AM
My Facebook page has disappeared! :mad::o:mad: Yep, just gone and I get a really useful message of you have clicked an expired link go back! or words to that effect.

There is NO help on Facebook except for questions from others this has happened to.

I have done the only thing possible....turn to the trusty fountain of knowledge aka The Craft Forum.

Any help advice appreciated............ I can of course just set it up again (and beg for fans again :p:p) but that doesn't help me understand what happened or avoid it happening again.

greannancrafts
25-02-2009, 10:19 AM
I've just checked your facebook page - and it is not there??

Sorry I can't help, how frustrating for you:(

Jane

Peter
25-02-2009, 10:26 AM
I am so glad you posted this..................mine has gone too! I have e mailed them and said I didn't deactivate it, so why does it need reactivating, but nothing back yet. This is the return e mail addy I got from mine...........
register+ilzhoep1@facebookmail.com (register%2Bilzhoep1@facebookmail.com)

Don't know if it will help, but it's all I've got! :)

Moonbeam Angel
25-02-2009, 10:37 AM
Peter I just checked my friends list on facebook and you are still there, I clicked on the picture and it took me to your profile page and it all still seems to be there.

Aviya, I dont know if you are on my friends list, tell me who you are on facebook and I will see if you are there.

Dont know why you cant get to your pages as Im not techy at all, sorry.

Aviya Glass
25-02-2009, 10:41 AM
Moonbeam Angel my profile is still there, Terry Wren same avatar as here, but my Aviyaglass page has disappeared.

Peter
25-02-2009, 10:46 AM
I still have the 'Beadsage' page, and if I go from that to my own profile it's there - but if I go direct I get zilch! :) It's not as if I have many friends............sob. :nopity:

Moonbeam Angel
25-02-2009, 10:51 AM
just had another look and cant even find your profile :confused: sorry, I tried Aviya Glass and just got the message "not found", so sorry I cant help either of you and how frustrating and annoying to know that you are not getting any help from the facebook team.

Saying that I am having problems with flickr and I cant seem to get any sense from them either!!!!

Moonbeam Angel
25-02-2009, 10:52 AM
I still have the 'Beadsage' page, and if I go from that to my own profile it's there - but if I go direct I get zilch! :) It's not as if I have many friends............sob. :nopity:

aww bless, I'll still be your friend (dont groan!!!):sm:

Aviya Glass
25-02-2009, 10:54 AM
It's them there gremlins wot were messin with Google yesterday..........

Yes it's official I have gone loopy and possibly Fb found out and deleted me and anyone who knows me, sorry Peter! :D:D:D

greannancrafts
25-02-2009, 10:55 AM
It's not as if I have many friends............sob. :nopity:

Ah bless - you p u s s y cat

Aviya Glass
25-02-2009, 11:10 AM
:) It's not as if I have many friends............sob. :nopity:

There, there I sent you a friend request :):):)

Peter
25-02-2009, 11:29 AM
It won't even let me confirm your request. I'll give it another few hours before I start getting stroppy with 'em! :D

Aviya Glass
25-02-2009, 11:35 AM
It won't even let me confirm your request. I'll give it another few hours before I start getting stroppy with 'em! :D

I am definitely persona non grata then :( ho hum

Aviya Glass
25-02-2009, 12:05 PM
and it's back, no idea where it went or why but my page has returned from errant wandering!

Moonbeam Angel
25-02-2009, 01:22 PM
glad to hear it, send me a friend request (Diane Hatch) and I will see if it lets me accept you!!!

perhaps the cats all got together and went awandering with my cats (they've only just returned home from God only knows where - but where-ever it was, they've both now collapsed asleep!)