PDA

View Full Version : Workshop/bench space in rugby area

edwardsi
21-02-2009, 11:14 PM
HI all, I am new to the site and recently moved to Rugby. I am looking for a small space to continue with some wood turning, on a hobby basis only. I am willing to pay or to share on a time basis. Would anyone know of any opportunities?

Selina
22-02-2009, 08:50 AM
Hi and (welcome) I live in Rugby too (the back of beyond). Can't help you I'm afraid but I'll keep my ears open, I'm a hairdresser so always chatting to lots of people! If you need a decent haircut let me know!!! Selina

greannancrafts
22-02-2009, 05:04 PM
Hi and welcome on board

Why not contact your local council - in my area there are many oppurtunities to rent small workshops, esp for start ups.

hth

Jane

Louisee
24-02-2009, 06:40 PM
Sorry not in Rugby !!, but I found when looking for studio/workshop space the best places/prices were in agricultural buildings, there is usually a local estate agent who deals specifically with barns and farms, and in the current climate you may get a good deal or sub let. Good luck.!!

Honeybunch
11-03-2009, 03:50 PM
I just wanted to say hi, I'm in Rugby too! I dont have any idea about craft space, maybe the library would let you advertise or be able to help?
I use my dining table in between meals, would let you share but you'd be covered in ribbon and glue :)

Fran

Critchley
11-03-2009, 05:58 PM
(welcome) I live in Hillmorton, Rugby. I have a few hobbiest friends as will ask the question for you - give me a day or two.