PDA

View Full Version : anyone do smells like......

Trixie
18-02-2009, 12:47 PM
I know that there are a few fragrances out there that are smells like.... eg cool water, but is there one for Lush's angel delight and does anyone on here use it? Lush have now discontinued it again untill about october (its a christmas range) and I am totally gutted.

candles by lisa
18-02-2009, 12:59 PM
Daystar (http://www.daystarsupplies.com/lushies.htm) in the USA do a lot of the Lush dupes you could try there.

HTH.

Lisa

:D

Trixie
18-02-2009, 01:02 PM
Thanks Lisa, but I got rid of all of my soaping stuff a while ago so was looking for someone who use's something like this in their soaps and sell them.

candles by lisa
18-02-2009, 01:06 PM
No problem sorry I can't help I'm afraid.

Cheers.

Lisa

:D

crafty sara
18-02-2009, 04:57 PM
I know that there are a few fragrances out there that are smells like.... eg cool water, but is there one for Lush's angel delight and does anyone on here use it? Lush have now discontinued it again untill about october (its a christmas range) and I am totally gutted.

Oh I hate that when that happenes, & they discontinued a fragances its happened to me twice. Its frustrating.

greannancrafts
18-02-2009, 05:00 PM
Thanks Lisa, but I got rid of all of my soaping stuff a while ago so was looking for someone who use's something like this in their soaps and sell them.

Sorry I can't help - we only use 100% EO - not fragrance oils

Jane