PDA

View Full Version : Silver Soft Flex

Fran
15-05-2006, 07:16 PM
Just been reading another thread and it seems that we all like the Soft Flex brand. Has any of you tried the 925 silver softflex yet! I'm tempted but would rather have other opinions first.

Bea
16-05-2006, 12:02 PM
To my knowledge it is fantastic but not available at the moment due to production problems! I keep checking every time I place an order... Maybe in June... If you find a supplier that has got some, order quickly!

Beadalon do a Plated Silver nylon coated wire but I don't know what it's like.

(edited to say Plated Silver not Sterling Silver)

Fran
16-05-2006, 12:16 PM
Thanks Bea,

I didn't know that it was having production problems, I've just been on to the softflex's website and it seems to be in high demand! hence the production problems.

Seahorse
16-05-2006, 12:45 PM
Do you guys like Beadalon?

It worries me to buy/use it as it has a warning on the back about containing cancer causing chemicals!!

Bea
16-05-2006, 04:01 PM
Do you guys like Beadalon?

It worries me to buy/use it as it has a warning on the back about containing cancer causing chemicals!!

mmmmm wouldn't worry me! what doesn't give cancer these days! Even healthy people get it...

Anyway I think I am going to get some Silver Beadalon next week to see it for myself!!!...:D

Fran
17-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Anything and everything seems to cause cancer these days so it wouldn't worry me either. I've never used Beadalon so I can't comment on likes and dislikes, I started with softflex and love it so see no need to move onto something else.

Bea, let us know your results/thoughts on it when you've tried it out.