PDA

View Full Version : hi crafty people!

Pink panda
14-05-2006, 12:25 PM
Hi there

just thought I'd pop in and say hello to you all, Ive just joined so look forward to finding out about you all and swapping hints and tips.

I've been cardmaking for just over 2 years now and of course discovered it's so addictive (as well as my love for chocolate!!!!!!!!!!!), try and fit this in with being a full time Mum to my son who is 6 and daughter who is 3.

anyway happy crafting
Ruth ;)

Craft Cellar
14-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Welcome to the craft forum Ruth. Took a look at your cards they are lovely.
Good luck with the website.:)

Pink panda
14-05-2006, 08:06 PM
thanks for that, it's all a bit daunting at the moment launching a website but if you don't try you don't know.

Looked at yours too - will definitely use you when I next need my supplies

good luck with yours too
Ruth

:)

Craft Cellar
14-05-2006, 08:47 PM
Thanks Ruth,
We have recently put a gallery on the website to show customer's work. If you are interested we could include one of your cards (it would need to use materials that are available on our website) perhaps with a description of materials and technique used. We would put a link to your website alongside and you in turn could link to us on yours. What do you think?

lizan
17-04-2007, 09:40 AM
Where do you see her cards and whre do you buy things I'd like to make a card too with embellishments from the web how I am new need to find my way around

Lizan

EMEvans
17-04-2007, 10:01 AM
If you go to the users profile by clicking on there name, you can find there website listed there. Hope this helps.

Welcome to the forum, i have had a look at your cards too and think they are great - very talented.

Hope you enjoy it here.

Got to go just realised the time and i haven't taken kids to school !!

icecreamgirl
17-04-2007, 10:07 AM
Good Morning!!!:)

EMEvans
17-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Only just noticed this thread is nearly a year old - Dohh!!!!!!!

icecreamgirl
17-04-2007, 10:51 AM
Hehe... too early, haven't woken up yet!!

kipper workshops
17-04-2007, 11:12 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Steve :):)