PDA

View Full Version : Im new here

SEGGA1986
17-01-2009, 11:40 AM
Its my first time visiting this site and i was just wondering if anyone can help me.I'm wanting to set my own gift basket business but just dint know where to start buying my stock from.Ive been just buying bits from bargain shops and JTF, but i know its always cheaper to bulk buy.I need to find an on-line wholesalers what you did'nt need a card for.With me just starting out Ive not registered as a business yet.Also can anyone help with how id be able to sell more of my gift basket/Hampers at the minute I'm selling to friends,Family work colleagues and going to try Bawtry gift and craft fair.Thanks to any replies they will all be appreciated

Thanks Sarah
:jump:

debsjeans
17-01-2009, 11:54 AM
Sorry no help but welcome to the forum.

Moonbeam Angel
17-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Sorry I can't help either but hello and welcome anyway. I'm sure someone in here will be able to sort you out soon. ;)

SEGGA1986
17-01-2009, 12:45 PM
Thank you both of you,I have scowed the INTERNET and had know joy hopefully someone will know some where :(

silvermaid
17-01-2009, 03:59 PM
Welcome to the forum Sarah.
If you could be more specific on what items you want others may be able to help.
The only thing I can suggest is searching on google with the word wholesale or manufacturer included and you may find what you need, or look through the wholesale section on ebay very often they have more stock available - sometimes on a separate website - so they can give discounts on larger quantities.

Melanie

Alice21
17-01-2009, 05:07 PM
Do you make the baskets yourself, if not what is your craft?

Alice

Louise88
17-01-2009, 05:15 PM
Hello and (welcome)