PDA

View Full Version : Necklace fashion

Seahorse
02-05-2006, 11:58 AM
Ive heard that long necklaces are gona be in vogue this year.Has anybody heard anything else?

raspberrybloom
02-05-2006, 01:50 PM
Yep, I have heard that too. Long necklaces with pendants.

back to the design studio!

Bea
03-05-2006, 12:46 PM
What about shell? Will be they trendy?...

I've got some 13mm shell disc in various colours with a top hole, that I want to play with but not sure what to do, apart from just attaching a few on a chain...

Seahorse
03-05-2006, 01:10 PM
I think shells will still be popular, they are quite feminine and people like to wear them during on holiday.

I got some flat/pointback rhinestones in bluey/green complimentary colours and stuck them on the shell.
Or wrap the shell in thin wire and thread a seahorse/fish/nautical charm on it in the middle of wrapping the wire around.

Craft Cellar
03-05-2006, 09:06 PM
Judging by my teenage girls, long fairly chunky necklaces have been in vogue for a while now. Shells are still popular at the moment too.

swirlyarts
03-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Long necklaces are also in all the fashion mags at the moment - they are perfect for wearing with the smart shorts that are in at the moment apparently (they don't do them in maternity wear! :().
Shells are also big at the mo but make sure that they don't look too 'holiday souvenir'. All this is gleaned from reading lots of trashy magazines so i may be wrong!!
Lynsey