PDA

View Full Version : tjc designs

tjc designs
30-03-2006, 06:13 PM
Hello Everyone,

Firstly I would like to thank Craftbabe for their kind words regarding my site, a friend of mine told me of your message so I thought I too would join. And yes my site is fairly new - it has been up and running fro about 3 weeks now and going well.

I supply crafting supplies as well as making my own handmade embellishments and cards although as I am so busy I am finding that 24hrs in a day is just not enough!!!

I will be adding some more items again soon so take a look www.tjcdesigns.co.uk and would love to hear your opinions on the site too :)

Happy Crafting Wishes

Traci x

0103media
30-03-2006, 06:15 PM
Welcome traci,

Thanks for joining the forum and of course you site is now in the directory :D

tjc designs
30-03-2006, 06:20 PM
Yes I just looked :D

Many thanks :p

nutty tigger
20-06-2008, 10:05 PM
I have ben trying to get some form of reply on here for about three hours now and finally managed it...whoopeeeee!...:)

This is the type of forum I have been looking for as I am about to embark on a small business venture in handmade card making...any ideas and tips gratefully received...
I don't have a site yet, but working on it, although I do have some outlets lined up and a craft fair fast approaching..
Great to see so many bods on here...looking forward to chatting to you over the next while..

Nutty

Peter
20-06-2008, 10:13 PM
Not sure what you mean about getting a reply? :confused: This thread is from 2006 and is what is commonly known as dead. Have you tried posting in the introduction thread? :)

Makateria
21-06-2008, 01:21 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum:)

Laura Lou
23-06-2008, 11:31 AM
Hi there (welcome)

I'm new too! I hope you enjoy the site as much as I have :)

Laura Lou xxx

Peter
23-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Please read the previous posts! Thread closed.