PDA

View Full Version : Isnt it quite today

KarismaKandles
27-03-2006, 09:14 PM
Is everyone on holiday??

What ya all been up to?

Dolberts
30-03-2006, 11:57 AM
Well, kept kinda busy with a three year old and 9 month old LOL I spend most of my free time searching for suppliers for my cardmaking hobby. I would love to do it full time but I'm sure when school begins I will have some more time on my hands

Seahorse
30-03-2006, 12:26 PM
Im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored.
Im trying not to write stupid posts just so itl give me something to do.

Ive cut a picture out to the required size today and Im awaiting a package from ebay so I can get on and do stuff.

Im stiiiiiilll waaaaaaiiiitttttiiiinnngg!!!

Seahorse
30-03-2006, 12:32 PM
Dolberts, if you need anything found online let me know.Ive got loads of free time.
As you can probably tell from my above post.

I seem to be looking at the same things over and over......

Im going loopy.
If my ebay bits havnt turned up today I may have to inflict harm on any wildlife that gets in my way.

0103media
30-03-2006, 12:34 PM
you know u can upload picture now seahorse :D

Dolberts
30-03-2006, 12:45 PM
Ha Ha. I do know that feeling of watching the post LOL Well i did get some fimo items delivered this morning but am still waiting for some other bits and pieces to arrive. I have ordered some 12x12 papers for scrapbooking LOL I don't even have an album yet!!!!! Oh well, I'm full of good intentions.
Hope your day gets better for you seahorse and that your waiting won't be in vain for another day ;)

Seahorse
30-03-2006, 03:23 PM
Ive eleviated my boredom by soldering copper foil around the bottom of one of those lovely little glass vials, covering the foil in silver solder and then soldering a jump ring with a dangley swarovski heart on it.

It looks quite perdy.

BTW, I went home for lunch but my ebay thing hadnt turned up.