PDA

View Full Version : craft fair in West Lothian

Craft Mad
17-02-2006, 04:58 PM
I am organising a Craft Fair to raise funds for Marie Curie Cancer Care. It will be held in Livingston West Lothian (Scotland). If if any of you Scottish crafters are interested please let me know :)

This is a worthy cause and I'm hoping to raise as much as we can :D

Craft Mad

Seahorse
17-02-2006, 05:56 PM
Apparently there is a Marie Curie thing for crafters to get involved in with Docrafts.
Make an A6 card, useing any materials you like then hand it in with an envelope to a docraft supplier.

its on their site www.docrafts.co.uk

Craft Mad
17-02-2006, 06:23 PM
I have made quite a few card for Marie Curie and they are coming along on the day to sell cards which have been donated, but it might not be those donated via Do Crafts. But it is a very worthy cause and worth making a card to send to them :)

Craft Mad

Craft Mad
26-02-2006, 11:50 AM
At last I have finalised the date for the Marie Curie craft fair. It will be on 1st April in Inveralmond Community High School (Livingston - West Lothian). If you would like to exibit please let me know. Or if you are in the area on day please come along and support this worthy cause :D

Many Thanks
Craft Mad

Craft Mad
25-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Just bumping this up to remind anyone that is interested that the Event is next Saturday from 10.30 am - 2 pm.

Many thanks for your support.

Craft Mad

Trinity
18-04-2006, 07:24 PM
Awww, craft-mad I have joined too late for this! However, if you are planning to have another Craft Fair, do count me in! I'll be there with bells on!

Anyone know of any craft-fair in or around the Edinburgh area in the coming months?

0103media
19-04-2006, 10:42 AM
At last I have finalised the date for the Marie Curie craft fair. It will be on 1st April in Inveralmond Community High School (Livingston - West Lothian). If you would like to exibit please let me know. Or if you are in the area on day please come along and support this worthy cause :D

Many Thanks
Craft Mad

How did it go craft mad.. would love to hear..