PDA

View Full Version : Craft Groups

craftybebe
03-11-2008, 06:33 PM
hello hello I am a newbie...can anyone tell me if there are any craft groups in Bognor Regis area many thanks craftybebe:mf:

Christine 1
08-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Hi there

I am planning to set up one in Portsmouth - although may be a bit too far out for you.

I was going to PM you but can't find out how to but if you can, please PM me back with your E Mail address and then i can send you the details.

If not i also have a web site set up for the craft club - which is in my signature.

Hope to hear from you soon

Christine

Louise88
08-11-2008, 10:18 PM
If you click on Craftbebe's name, then scroll down to send private message.
Hope this helps :)

Christine 1
09-11-2008, 04:01 PM
Thank you just found it

Christine xx

Christine 1
09-11-2008, 08:07 PM
Hi folks

As you all know I have been trying to get a craft club up and running. I have at long last got a venue and booked a date.

I know a lot of you arenít in the area but I have had a bit of response and that I appreciate.

Anyway the date of the first club meet & greet is on Wednesday 26th November starting at 7.30pm. It is on for 2 hours & for more information (place & directions of the venue) can be found on the information page on www.portsmouthcraftyclub.co.uk (http://www.portsmouthcraftyclub.co.uk/).

If anyone can make it, I will be so happy but as I said I know there arenít many people in my area that belong to this forum.

I will however now I have got the club up (and soon running J) I will also be putting on the web site projects that we will be doing each month plus and ideaís that other people will have.

Will let you know how it went after the first meeting.

Bye for now

Christine x

Arty Fran
10-11-2008, 11:55 AM
Hi

I live in Selsey, and would like to be a part of a craft club, I have a friend who might also like to be part of one too.

I am a member of the Womens Institute in Selsey and next year I hope to start one with in that group as well.

what do you think?

Arty Fran

craftybebe
17-11-2008, 09:47 PM
:pc: Hi there...I have just read your post that states you live in Selsey I live in Pagham and I am a keen jewellery maker but also enjoy all crafts... what crafts are you interested in? I am new to this forum and not to sure of how to use it properly yet :confused: