PDA

View Full Version : Open to comments!

Peter
30-01-2006, 06:04 PM
I've just revamped my website, and I'd be grateful for any constructive critiscism! I've tried to make it look more grown up than my previous site - let me know what you think. :D

Ruthierhyme
30-01-2006, 07:36 PM
Peterart - your work is stunning !! :D

The only possible critism would be to ask if you could perhaps put a space between the photos on your 'Floral design pages' so that each picture can be enjoyed to its fullest glory and perhaps downsize the text a little on the information pages.

Your layout, colour scheme is great :D:D

I've signed your guestbook!!! (hope that was ok!)

Good luck with it all

Ruth

Peter
30-01-2006, 07:57 PM
Thanks Ruth - points agreed with and done! :lol:

Ruthierhyme
30-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Looks very good !

but just noticed the copyright date (sorry :roll: )

Do you take part in many exhibitions?

Peter
30-01-2006, 10:15 PM
I used to, years ago, but that was with someone else's stuff - pottery. I've only just started marketing my floral work, it was a sort of progression from being an abstract artist, so you're seeing it in it's infancy at the moment! My biggest headache now is how to mail it safely and cheaply so I can take orders for delivery - I used to work for a parcel carrier, so I know all the horror stories!

raspberrybloom
31-01-2006, 09:39 AM
I have to agree your work is stunning and so unusual.

Lou

Ruthierhyme
31-01-2006, 10:50 AM
I used to work for a parcel carrier, so I know all the horror stories!

And the last thing you need to be supplying are 'this is how it's supposed to look' pictures :roll: lol

Good luck with it... I am sure ordering & marketing through your site will be a huge success :)

Ruth

KarismaKandles
05-02-2006, 09:44 PM
Lovely site

Well Done, I hope its really sucessfull for you.

Peter
06-02-2006, 09:16 AM
Thanks everyone - I'll leave it alone and stop playing with it now! :D