PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody done the Guildhall Leics fair before?

beckyboo
29-10-2008, 04:23 PM
I didn't hear about this one till today which is for the end of next month,I sent my usual email with all my photos ( normally works really well ).

Well she said while they were fully booked she would like to offer me a table upstairs in the library, I have asked her how many others will be up there ( don't want to be there on my jonah) and what kind of footfall it has compared to the main area

so has anybody done the Guildhall before and do they know if the library has been used before...

want to make sure before I part with my 40 for the weekend

onlyme
29-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Never heard of the Guildhall having a craft show before, but you learn something new every day! It's in the town centre, but a bit off the the beaten track if you know what I mean, so I'm guessing that unless you know it's there or fall over it, you won't go looking for it. It's a beautiful place, very well cared for and haunted - apparently! :)

Gail

beckyboo
29-10-2008, 05:05 PM
It's been quite well advertised now I look and got full very quickly....

I suppose if nobody ventures upstairs me and the ghosties can have a good chat , wonder if ghosts wear jewellery ?:confused:

penchanted
30-10-2008, 12:46 AM
lol i could never do the guildhall on my own in a room id be so scared after seeing most haunted, I have only seen one advert for this event on the net, seen one for warkshire castle too end of this month.