PDA

View Full Version : Artists wanted for new online art gallery

theartiststudio
29-10-2008, 04:10 PM
New, emerging or professional artists opportunity to sell your art, if you are over 18yrs & would like to join our new online art gallery you are very welcome to apply, we accept UK artists working in all styles and mediums including painters, illustrators, photography, jewellery, crafts & more, one month free trial, no obligation, half price subscription before March 2009, new online gallery run by artists for artists, we hope to see you there, thank you. theartiststudio.co.uk

zazu
06-12-2008, 04:08 PM
Hi there,
I would be interested in this, i make beaded jewellery using pearls and semi precious stones and am gradually moving towards silver.
It would be much appreciated if you could pass on any info to me

Thanks

Chloe

theartiststudio
12-04-2009, 03:35 PM
Many thanks:) to all who have joined or visited, we still need more self representing artists in all media, painters, jewellery artists, potters, greeting cards, sculpture, textiles, to help get our new gallery going for a limited time we're offering 12 months free membership with no obligation at Studio 6, if interested please send us a message or visit the gallery to sign up, thank you, Stella & Helen:)

Seahorse
12-04-2009, 07:04 PM
Feel free to contact the link at the bottom of this post, she is an amazing illustrator.

greannancrafts
12-04-2009, 07:10 PM
I have just emailed you

Jane