PDA

View Full Version : looking 4 a craft gift fiar thats NOT just 4 handmade items

pieceofthepuzzle
21-01-2006, 07:46 PM
i sell lots of items to make crafts with, and a god range of unusual gifts such as wax & seals and 'grow your own' kits.
I have been looking for fairs to go to to sell them but every one i've contacted will only take my own handmade items.

Please contact me if you have any information or events that might help.
Ideally in South yorkshrie / Derbyshire but will consider anywhere.

Thanks!

liz15a
22-01-2006, 01:07 PM
You could try Lancashire which isn't a million miles to travel - at CreativeCrafts-Online.co.uk. These are large fairs all over and accept a wide range of crafts and (thankfully for me) also allow bought in goods.

Mind you - you'll have to be quick I think they are getting booked up quickly! :o

pieceofthepuzzle
22-01-2006, 03:23 PM
do you have any particular venues please?

You could try Lancashire which isn't a million miles to travel - at CreativeCrafts-Online.co.uk. These are large fairs all over and accept a wide range of crafts and (thankfully for me) also allow bought in goods.

Mind you - you'll have to be quick I think they are getting booked up quickly! :o

liz15a
22-01-2006, 03:30 PM
Hi

I'm not the organiser, just an exhibitor at a couple of the fairs - if you check the website all the events are listed for 2006 - too many to mention! Quite a few are in Cheshire too.

The following link will take you straight to the events page:

http://www.creativecrafts-online.co.uk/html/events_.html

Hope this helps a bit

JABBY
29-01-2006, 11:00 PM
HI There is a monthly craft fair at the MECHANICS INSTITUTE, WENTWORTH, which is near ROTHERHAM.

The person running the craft fair changed at the end of last year, but I am sure if you e-mail Maureen, who used to run it, she will will be able to provide you with contact details

Wentworth craft fair
Email: maureen@oldale5013.fsnet.co.uk

cheers
john www.jbwoodcraft.co.uk