PDA

View Full Version : Hi newbie wanting some help finding crafter

hughes
23-10-2008, 11:23 PM
hi, i visited a christmas craft fair last december 15th in cirencester and met a lady who made mosaic panels. mostly depicting trees and around 1.5 foot square. i wondered as a long shot if anyone of you crafter people may have an idea of how i can find out who she was. i think she attends other craft shows around the county/country.
hope you can help me out, thanks in advance.

krafty1
23-10-2008, 11:56 PM
Can you remember where the fair was held?
You could try contacting the organisers and asking them:)

Critchley
23-10-2008, 11:59 PM
Are you planning to stay with us now you have joined, if so, (welcome)very nice to see you.
Can't help but someone will be along who may be able to.

autumn rose
24-10-2008, 12:08 AM
Hello & I Hope you do decide to stick around (welcome)anyway

hughes
24-10-2008, 12:10 AM
i have been looking around your site and i believe it may have been the The Corn Hall, Market Place, Cirencester where they apparantly have a fair every other saturday. i was definitly a saturday that i went there, we strolled around it whilst waiting for our baby scan appointment. maybe i should just go there the next saturday that it is on and see if she is there?
i wish i had kept her card, i dont know where it has gone, we were flooded last year and when we met her we were still 'living' in our caravan waiting for the house to dry out and be put back together...

thanks for your replies anyway, you are very kind and welcoming. right now i dont have a great deal of time for crafting, i have five young children and run a heating company so spare time is not something i get to enjoy much. if i had the time i would loveto have a go at making my own mosaic... i wouldnt know where to start!

samigail
24-10-2008, 08:06 AM
HI and welcome
I hope you manage to find the crafter you are looking for :)
Best wishes

Critchley
24-10-2008, 01:30 PM
i have been looking around your site and i believe it may have been the The Corn Hall, Market Place, Cirencester where they apparantly have a fair every other saturday. i was definitly a saturday that i went there, we strolled around it whilst waiting for our baby scan appointment. maybe i should just go there the next saturday that it is on and see if she is there?
i wish i had kept her card, i dont know where it has gone, we were flooded last year and when we met her we were still 'living' in our caravan waiting for the house to dry out and be put back together...

thanks for your replies anyway, you are very kind and welcoming. right now i dont have a great deal of time for crafting, i have five young children and run a heating company so spare time is not something i get to enjoy much. if i had the time i would loveto have a go at making my own mosaic... i wouldnt know where to start!
With 5 children I'll bet you craft and don't even know you are doing it. Cooking, making clothes over,decorating, to name but a few so don't worry about staying with us.