PDA

View Full Version : steve stuart

stevestuart
05-01-2006, 04:06 PM
Hello

I wish to join your forum as a retailer who spe******es in cardmaking and scrapbooking and hopefully help out with any problems you may have in our line of business on products usage and if they are any good?

Courtyard Crafts run from 2 large units in Brimstage Wirral and the Albert Dock and we can be found at www.courtyardcraft.net and were voted best craft retailer in the North West 2005.

Thank you

And happy crafting.

Steve

SteveS
05-01-2006, 05:02 PM
Hi Steve :) Sounds good to me! One thing you might like to think about is having a Links section on your page, so that you can share reciprocall links :wink:

Steve :)

photo4life
06-01-2006, 10:02 AM
paper card?

I try to select X'mas gift for my clients in UK. I am not sure if paper card is good, but it is made from wood, and paper production process cause a lot of polution. So I choose another one.

Is paper card still popular in UK?

emily from China

Hello

I wish to join your forum as a retailer who spe******es in cardmaking and scrapbooking and hopefully help out with any problems you may have in our line of business on products usage and if they are any good?

Courtyard Crafts run from 2 large units in Brimstage Wirral and the Albert Dock and we can be found at www.courtyardcraft.net and were voted best craft retailer in the North West 2005.

Thank you

And happy crafting.

Steve