PDA

View Full Version : Craft Fair in Worcester Park, Surry

Claire03
08-10-2008, 10:15 PM
I am organising my first craft fair for a Scout Group this year and am finding it hard to find people to sell their crafts. Can anyone help? Please.

janetdc
08-10-2008, 11:17 PM
Hi I'm not in your area but I think you should start by telling the forum a little more about what you are trying to do. (welcome) to the forum!

Di O
09-10-2008, 10:30 AM
I'd be interested in the new year, are you likely to do any more?

sherrielinda
09-10-2008, 08:46 PM
hi there, what dates are you thinking of for this year. I have 3 booked for nov & 1 for dec so I think it would be difficult to fit another one in, maybe next year though.

ms_mandy
09-10-2008, 09:48 PM
Hi There,

Have you tried advertising your event on the Surrey section of netmums website?? They have a section where you can advertise your event for free and at the same time you could request stall holders? I have found several events to sell at through netmums.

Secondly, if you find some craft fayres in your area that are happening before yours, attend these and take some flyers about your event and pass them on to the stall holders for consideration.

You could also place an advertisement in a local paper ie: Friday Ad, requesting stall holders.

Hope some of these ideas help.

Paulak
10-10-2008, 11:45 AM
I may be interested but would need to check date. Could you also tell us more about cost per table etc

Clamilla
10-10-2008, 04:58 PM
Hello - I could have some people interested in taking stalls too depending on date/cost etc

Please can we have some more info

Cheers