PDA

View Full Version : Supplier needed / help needed !!

Skye
06-10-2008, 06:37 PM
Hi, my partner paints the most fantastic canalia, I am trying to source cream metal / enamel ware i.e vases, small buckets, plant holders, trugs etc for him to decorate. I am really struggling to find a supplier. I can seem to find then individually but they are expensive so am really trying to source a suppplier - can anyone help?

Skye

Daisy & Me
20-10-2008, 09:29 PM
Hey Skye - don't know if this will be any help, but I've just noticed a very nice NuB, Morgana, has said she was doing canalware for a fair in Wales soon.

Is this the same as canalia? If so, maybe you could ask her where she gets her supplies from?

Ruth Moulds
22-10-2008, 08:00 PM
Hi, my partner paints the most fantastic canalia, I am trying to source cream metal / enamel ware i.e vases, small buckets, plant holders, trugs etc for him to decorate. I am really struggling to find a supplier. I can seem to find then individually but they are expensive so am really trying to source a suppplier - can anyone help?

Skye

Panduro used to sell similar items for painting etc you can buy their catalogue at WH Smiths etc they also have a website.
Cheers
Brian:)