PDA

View Full Version : London Fairs

hellene1
06-10-2008, 09:57 AM
Just a thought - if this is the UK Craft Forum where are all the London events?

Is there another web site for London?

Its great all these lovelt fairs but too far away for me and nothing ever seems to happen in London!

Any thoughts welcome - perhaps I've missed em all!

Oh by the way all - check out Ehive.cc - they are a new web site with the facility to open a shop (like etsy) but offering first 100 to register a free shop. Good luck. (Ehive Creative community)

flurogoddess
06-10-2008, 12:28 PM
There is a regular Arts & Crafts fair in Brixton on the first Sunday of every month - you get a proper market stall included in the price (32)

I think you can possibly book through www.bc-art.co.uk

Scorch
06-10-2008, 12:43 PM
Heya! Have a bt of a search in this section, Hellene1. There are a few - I know for a fact that Dr Stu has one very soon, 'cos I have a stall at it!

stephaniehanlon
14-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Hi,

Just to let you know we are having a Christmas Fair in Primrose Hill in North London on 22nd November 2008 12.30 -6pm.

Stalls are 25.00 for the whole day and includes tables.

I think there is also one at Lauderdale House the week before and after our event. You can find them on the interenet.

Not much help on other fairs but we still have stalls available if you are interested.

Thanks

Stephanie

Peter
14-10-2008, 04:20 PM
As a provincial cave dweller I can explain - people in London can afford to buy stuff........................we have to make our own! :D:D:D

tania wilkinson
16-10-2008, 10:05 PM
just a thought have you looked at the frost fayre primrose hill london is that local to you?

ote=hellene1;129163]Just a thought - if this is the UK Craft Forum where are all the London events?

Is there another web site for London?

Its great all these lovelt fairs but too far away for me and nothing ever seems to happen in London!

Any thoughts welcome - perhaps I've missed em all!