PDA

View Full Version : NO MANNERS!

Barbie
11-12-2005, 06:00 PM
This is'nt a very popular site is it?
Doesn,t anyone have any manners?
Not one person has welcomed me!
Think I will stay with the other site I chat!!!!! on.
Yes! chat.
I will keep all my tip's to myself
You are all oviously not interested.
It's your loss
Bye, HAPPY CARD MAKING!!!!!

nattynetty
11-12-2005, 06:42 PM
Well I feel well and truely told, hang my head in shame :cry:

WELCOME BARBIE :D - hope that's not too little too late

Give it a bit of time Barbie, you've only been here 24 hours and weekends do tend to be a bit quiet. I think this forum is more of a pop in and out of with questions and answers rather than a stay for hours and chat type of board, they really are a helpful (if somewhat reserved) bunch!

If you post a hello on the 'Introduce Yourself' section I'm sure you'll get lots of other friendly welcomes :)

Hope you stay around

stillscrapping
11-12-2005, 09:50 PM
Yes, well said Netty, it is quieter here at the weekend and you haven't put a post in the 'introduce thread' where people go first to welcome newbies!!!

I welcomed you on your thread before I read this post but if that's how you feel............................bye!!

Julie

Tigger
27-12-2005, 02:40 PM
Sorry, wrote this one in a bad mood!! Still think posts like the one here are impatient and childish, but we all have our moments ;)

Tigger
xxxxxxxx

jo's hubby
17-01-2006, 10:11 AM
I find this a very happy and usefull forum and perhaps it was a shame no one welcomed you, very unusual I got a great welcome!! but i do find your response to be a bit childish and dare I say the use of caps lock very sarcastic.

Seahorse
17-01-2006, 10:50 AM
Childish, well she does call herself Barbie.

the felt fairy
17-01-2006, 12:55 PM
Ditto everything above!!

Seahorse you crack me up!

Seahorse
17-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Merci buckets felt fairy.

I think if Barbie wants to join in she will have to bite her tongue and start again.

jo's hubby
18-01-2006, 09:39 AM
Well said seahorse :D

Seahorse
18-01-2006, 10:07 AM
Thank you Jo's Hubby.

Just to let you know,I can be nice and not sarcastic...sometimes.

jo's hubby
18-01-2006, 06:03 PM
Thank you Jo's Hubby.

Just to let you know,I can be nice and not sarcastic...sometimes.
You sarcastic !!! never lol

Seahorse
19-01-2006, 01:02 PM
Sob Sob, sniffle.Im nice .......really I am.

jo's hubby
19-01-2006, 06:16 PM
Sob Sob, sniffle.Im nice .......really I am.
you not just nice seahorse you are loverley lol xx

SteveS
21-01-2006, 05:10 PM
Eh? What? Did Ken let somebody out of the house? :roll:

Steve 8)

Dolberts
28-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Simply HAD to respond to this thread. I find this site fantastic. I joined ages ago and have only really made a handful of posts. I've been offered practical advice and welcomed very nicely by lots of the members. Not only that but I've not been tormented by reminder emails that my membership priviledges will be withdrawn if I don't make x amount of posts each week!!! This it MY TYPE OF FORUM. Sorry you are missing out on such a great helpful and easygoing forum Barbie.

Sticky Nicky
18-07-2006, 03:18 PM
What was she expecting ? A marching band, everyone one the board to make her a gift from the heart and make a thread called " Welcome Barbie, we are not worthy of your presence !!! " and then we can all go on and say all the lovely things about her.

Bea
20-07-2006, 08:26 PM
What was she expecting ? A marching band, everyone one the board to make her a gift from the heart and make a thread called " Welcome Barbie, we are not worthy of your presence !!! " and then we can all go on and say all the lovely things about her.

Some forums are like that, though, aren't they? and they make me sick... I think our forum is kind of a grown up forum and I like it that way.
She's too childish for us and if she hasn't even put a post in the newbie section, then she gets what she gives. Nothing!

Bea :D

Nattelie
25-07-2006, 09:31 PM
no offence to anyone, but I don't do that on this kind of forum, a support forum, yes, but not this kind, - however, that's mostly due to my disability, - alot of the time i can only use one hand, i can use the other a little when crafting, but only really to hold things (anything more hurts too much) and in truth, i can't sit at the pc long enough to give everyone a welcome speech....

Ironic how she has no manners either though....

IMO she's unhappy and wishes for everyone else to be likewise.

Peter
25-07-2006, 10:36 PM
She also hasn't said anything since last December..........................wonder if she moved without telling us.......?

debsu
05-08-2006, 05:09 PM
Barbie.... I am new to this site and I have had several people welcome me. I think its a great site.