PDA

View Full Version : Craft Fairs Oxon/ Northants

UrbanAngelJewellery
01-10-2008, 04:33 PM
Hi

I live near Banbury and after ebay having once again raised their prices to an unbelievable level :mad::o:mad::o I have decided to explore craft fairs and my own site.

Can anyone let me know of any fairs near me? It seems that they are quite hard to track down or maybe Im just not looking in the right area :)

CeeGee
02-10-2008, 07:53 AM
Hiya, try contacting Apple Tree Crafts http://www.appletreecraftfairs.com/ as I know they do fairs in your area. They are pretty much booked up for jewellery but have added a couple of new dates to their diary so if you're quick you might get lucky!

ladyluckjewellery
02-10-2008, 05:11 PM
Hi Urban Angel,

I've just looked at your website (love your stuff by the way) and you're literally just a few miles down the road from me (I'm in Weedon but originally from the Byfield area).

There aren't a great many fairs in our area I'm afraid, we're kind of in the black hole between the big towns!! :D I normally travel as far as Loughborough, Bedford, Coventry etc for decent fairs, if I hear of any local ones I'll let you know.

Claire

UrbanAngelJewellery
02-10-2008, 08:58 PM
thanks for the info :)

teasel
11-10-2008, 10:08 PM
Hi

Have just spotted your post. I am helping to advertise a craft fair at Delapre Abbey in Northampton 13/14th December if you are interested the contact details are:

friends@delapreabbey.org or call 01604 708675

The fair will be held outside in their beautiful walled gardens in marquees. Stalls are 10 per day and this includes table and chairs. Entry is free for visitors and there will be Carol singing on Sunday 14th between 4-5pm too!

If this one is successful they hope to hold several more during 2009.