PDA

View Full Version : Papercrafts Club - Northants

Black Rose Cards
20-09-2008, 10:27 PM
I am starting a Papercrafts Club in Earls Barton, Northampton!

The Papercrafts Club will take place on the first and third Wednesday of each month, with things kicking off on 5th November at the latest! Times are 8:00pm to 10:00pm.

At the moment I have 2 locations to choose from and would like an idea of how many people would come along, so that I can decide which one would best suite the club.

Please leave me a message here or PM me with your interest, questions, comments or ideas and I will update you asap.

Many thanks,

Camille

fcar
24-11-2008, 12:53 PM
I'm looking for local supplies (or even those who wish to travel a little) to attend the Misco Christmas Market/mini Craft Fair we are hosting in Wellingborough, Northants.

The event will run for three days - Tuesday 16th to Thursday 18th December from 11:30am till 3pm.

A little about Misco:
Misco is a leading online provider of IT products and services to the private and public sector with a UK turnover of 180m. With over 20 years experience and a portfolio of over 20,000 products from all the leading manufacturers, Misco are an independent supplier, offering great deals and best pricing on thousands of items, from a massive selection of top brands. The Misco product range includes hardware, software, peripherals, networking, communications, media, supplies, and accessories.

If you are interesting in exhibiting or would like further information, please email me on fcar@misco.co.uk (fcar@misco.co.uk)