PDA

View Full Version : Labels for cosmetic jars & bottles

GinaT
16-09-2008, 01:02 PM
Hello, I am looking to put some labels on body butters etc.I am looking to give bits and bobs as presents for birthdays and Christmas. Can anyone tell me where best to get labels (especially round) for the tops and sides of jars ....they all seem so expensive and always sold in bulk! I am only looking for a few sheets which I can use in my printer (obviously I will need compatable software too for me to design them).

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thank You

Gina

Poppy4lee
16-09-2008, 02:11 PM
There's a fair selection on eBay, if you just type 'round labels' in the search box.

GinaT
16-09-2008, 02:21 PM
Ok I will have a look, thank you for the advice x

Bath-Bomb.Com
16-09-2008, 04:03 PM
We print our own on a laser printer on highly glossy labels - I offer a design service but it sounds like you'd like to design them yourself.

If you email me I can print them for you for 1.50 per sheet - it depends what size you want but you'll get anything from 12 to 20 labels per sheet and they look spectacular.

All the best

Judi

GinaT
16-09-2008, 05:39 PM
Hi Judy, thats great thank you, I have emailed you and will definately be in touch.

Thanks

Gina

astleysoapco
21-09-2008, 03:44 PM
You can buy plastic laser labels which are water res and very good quality. The only place I know that sells them in small ammounts is thesoapkitchen.co.uk . Check them out, they have some new labels worth considering........

BeanyCraft
06-12-2008, 02:32 PM
You should try ebay if you would prefer to buy them rather than make them yourself. There are alot of nice handmade labels on there too ^.^