PDA

View Full Version : Amazing stamps but are they angel??

Seahorse
12-10-2005, 12:20 PM
I found a USA site www.goreydetails.net that make fabulous alice in wonderland/dracula stamps(go to exceptional rubber stamps on the left).

I have contacted them a couple of times to ask if they are angel stamps but they dont seem to know what I mean.
Could you guys have a look and if you know who they are by can you let me know.

Thanks

Seahorse
12-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Ok,I have an amazing ability to answer my own questions.AFter looking at the site a million times and then asking you guys I see there is a name under some of them called stamp francisco.
I have found their site but havnt read if they are an angel company yet and I cant see their downloadble catalogue!!!

Grrrr.

Seahorse
12-10-2005, 01:56 PM
Whoohoo, the are an angel company!!!

Tigger
12-10-2005, 03:45 PM
okies, I HAVE to ask!! What are Angel stamps? I'm assuming that Alice and dracular on clouds playing harps is not what you mean ;)

love
Sue
xxxxxx

Seahorse
12-10-2005, 03:51 PM
It refers mainly to rubber stamps.
Some stamps can be bought and only used for personal projects.
Other stamps can be bought, used on projects then the projects, like card making, can be sold on for commercial gain(ie sold for money).These companys that allow you to use their stamps then sell the project on are know as angel companys.

So if you want to sell your work make sure your not spending $12 on a stamp you cant use commercially.The comapny names should be on the side of the stamp.

stillscrapping
12-10-2005, 07:19 PM
Most stamp makers are angel companies or they would soon lose trade especially if they started chasing up poor charity card makers for breach of copywrite!!

Julie

Seahorse
14-10-2005, 04:03 PM
I just wrote down a list from the net of angel companies(printing it would have taken 100's of pages)3 hours and 29.5 pages later, I am done!!
Now I can refer to it when Im out an about in a craft shop.

Seahorse
17-10-2005, 09:10 AM
I went through my 12ish rubber stamps at the weekend and found only 2 were from angel companies,sob sob.

Tigger
17-10-2005, 01:30 PM
Urgh, how annoying Seahorse,

Maybe you'll have to sell the non-angel stamps on ebay to people who just craft for themselves and buy new angel stamps

Its a pain though isn't it?

Sue
xxxxxxxx