PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else think Mystic Meg is accurate?

Seahorse
07-10-2005, 09:29 AM
Does anybody else read Mystic Megs stars in The Sun?

She is the most accurate astrologer in my life(other than love predictions which never come true :o( )

This morning I read-
What you think of so far as just a hobby will start to make a profit and this gives you the opportunity to take it much further.

She has been saying things like this for a while and its really making me feel good about my craft projects!!

Anybody else a crfaty Leo?

Seahorse
18-07-2006, 09:16 AM
She has doen it again, saying I should clear a place at home to work in.I have a table I use specifically for my hobby and recently bought some storage for it!!

I really have to get off my butt and get a computer, tho I seem to be struggling more re buying materials to make stuff to sell.My financial head seems to be telling me NOOOOOO.

She also says my love life is looking up, but I wont hold my breath on that one.

raspberrybloom
18-07-2006, 09:21 AM
I completely agree!

She is fab and hers are the only stars I will read.

This is what mine says today:
"Allow plenty of time to do your cash calculations before you make that big decision."
I am thinking of buying a new Tigra and got the quote yesterday. I am in two mind. I guess I need more time to think.

SPOOKY!!

Bea
18-07-2006, 09:35 AM
I don't buy the paper - can we see her predictions online?:rolleyes:

raspberrybloom
18-07-2006, 10:03 AM
I don't buy the paper - can we see her predictions online?:rolleyes:

Yep, www.the-sun.co.uk
Then Go: Mystic Megs Stars from the drop down menu on the left.

Fran
18-07-2006, 12:02 PM
:D I struggle to think much about these charts. At what age do they relate to?
For example both my sons at 11 & 17 are Capricorns and according to what Meg say's "As the moon moves through your house of love, someone you have admired from a distance moves closer and you both feel the attraction. Your new, calm, decisive attitude ties up all cash loose ends and helps you to move forward. Luck links you to a first-time bingo player." I am rather concerned about my 11 year old having 'love concerns' :D and both the boys are as different as chalk and cheese so how can they share the same prediction?

She doesn't say when I'm going to be pain free from this trapped nerve. :(

Seahorse
18-07-2006, 12:10 PM
I agree they can be very vague.
Each sign has certain known characteristics.Its common knowledge that Leos are artistic so I suppose horoscope writers just say arty related stuff every now and again.
Also we are lazy, which I agree with but apparently we like being the centre of attention, which Id hate.I dont want to be ignored but I certainly dont want to be the centre of things!!

I tend to pay attention when it says good stuff and ignore it when it says bad things.She does keep going on about a love life, i have yet to see one appear.

I hope your tarpped nerve sorts itself out soon, sound soooo painful.

Sticky Nicky
18-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Im a sagittarius and mines say

you can see the hidden side of people now and this can turn dislike into friendship even love. Allow plenty of time for cash calculations before making that desicion.

I think she has it wrong today as when i dislike someone, thats it, i dont like them and i will never like them. Not my nicest personality trait but thats the way i am.

Seahorse
18-07-2006, 04:27 PM
I think she has it wrong today as when i dislike someone, thats it, i dont like them and i will never like them. Not my nicest personality trait but thats the way i am.

Im the same, I used to be so nice and try and be good to everyone.
One day I realised its not worth it.
I only dislike 1 person in this world and its totally justified, so maybe im a sagitarious today.

Seahorse
09-08-2006, 09:16 AM
She's doen it again, today she said 'unusual jewelery signifies luck'.
Yesterday we won 7.10m on euromillions.
Dont know if its connectd but Id be happy to have more luck.

Seahorse
09-08-2006, 09:21 AM
Yesterday we won 7.10m on euromillions.

Can you believe i accidently put an 'm' after the amount, implying millions!!!!
Now thats a subliminal mistake.
I meant only 7.10.

Seahorse
23-08-2006, 09:07 AM
She has done it again.

'An expensive hobby will turn into a money maker'(oh boy is it getting expensive) and 'smart attitude to finances surprise everyone'.Not sure how to take that but I try to be good with money, tho I dont know why anyone would be surprised that I can be good with money!

swirlyarts
23-08-2006, 09:15 AM
Do you need any more divine intervention - get your business started!!!

Seahorse
23-08-2006, 09:34 AM
I appal myself at times, Im such a scaredy cat procrastinator.

Seahorse
04-09-2006, 05:06 PM
At the weekend was chatting to my friends and one of them is VERY arty and great at drawing, low and behold she has made some of her drawings into greetings cards(fairyies with butterfly wings,totally fab)
I htought theyd look good on a craft idea I had so I asked if i could try them at some point, she said yes.

Anyhoo,later in the day I started to remember what mystic meg said last week.Something like'a person with the some initials will be lucky for me'

So as I was thinking this it suddenly dawns on my, my arty friend who Ive known for years has the same initial as me!!!
Im so quick, if I had a brain Id be dangerous.

Seahorse
04-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Oh, also, now the astrologer in YOU magazine is jumping on the pand wagon, saying I can make serious money from a project!!

Ive had a breakthrough in packaging today so Im stepping forever closer!

swirlyarts
05-09-2006, 09:21 PM
Oh, also, now the astrologer in YOU magazine is jumping on the pand wagon, saying I can make serious money from a project!!

Ive had a breakthrough in packaging today so Im stepping forever closer!

Do you realise Seahorse that if the pair of us stopped chatting about what we were going to do and actually got on with doing it, then it would all be done by now!! Or maybe it's just me....... :D

Seahorse
06-09-2006, 09:14 AM
Do you realise Seahorse that if the pair of us stopped chatting about what we were going to do and actually got on with doing it, then it would all be done by now!! Or maybe it's just me....... :D

I agree, I am doing things!!!
Ive almost sorted out packaging and Im waiting to get paid so I can buy a load of beads etc and youve just reminded me I have to contact the person that is gona take some pics, mainly a few to show you guys as I have enjoyed seeing what others have made, thought it was about time I did the same.Then hopefully he can take pics to put on my potential site.
Cant think of a name yet!

Other stars are looking good again today, all about 'do stuff and you will have a sense of self worth, dont sit back and do nowt' etc.

swirlyarts
06-09-2006, 09:26 AM
I agree - lots of ideas but just no time to do it!!!! I've nearly completed one range of stationery so hopefully by the weekend I will be able to post pictures.....:)

Seahorse
06-09-2006, 09:28 AM
I agree - lots of ideas but just no time to do it!!!! I've nearly completed one range of stationery so hopefully by the weekend I will be able to post pictures.....:)

Coooool, we like piccies!Cant wait to see them.

swirlyarts
06-09-2006, 09:30 AM
It's all dependant on the girls behaving so I can get some work done! It'll never happen then! :D

Seahorse
06-09-2006, 09:56 AM
Ive found that bribing kids with large amounts of cash or chocolate is a good way to keep em quiet,hehe.

artymiss
16-09-2006, 09:48 PM
I think there must be something in all this. I had my palm read about 5 years ago. The lady said I would work surrounded by paper. As I am a paperwork freak I thought she meant just normal office paperwork, but now I am surrounded by gorgeous handmade papers!

She also predicted things like I would give advice to a young boy which would change his life. My friends son was diagnosed with ADHD. I helped him get his first horse and find a new focus. 2 years later he is a changed young man and coping incredibly well.

I think sometimes you can fit what you read to your life, but other times it can seem so accurate that it sends shivers down your spine!

Seahorse
15-11-2006, 09:54 AM
Again, she has said, a hobby will make money.

swirlyarts
15-11-2006, 11:29 AM
More divine intervention!!

Seahorse
15-11-2006, 11:33 AM
Haha, she's like a God to me.

AT the moment Im trying to activate my own credit card but Ive got my scared head on and keep chickening out.Im such a wimp.
Im sure meg is right but Im geting in the way of my own advancement.

Seahorse
16-11-2006, 04:57 PM
I activated my card, I was so brave.
Let the spending commence!!

Sommerwood
18-11-2006, 08:51 AM
I saw a medium the other year when I was trying to see if I could get in touch with my sister who dies 10 years ago, anyway that didn't happen, but some of the things she was saying were amazing. She said she could see me surrounded by words and creativity, I hadn't started my crafting then and thought no more of it, but now when I think of what I do, mainly my wooden plaques with all sorts of wording on them, I am amazed!!

Seahorse
05-12-2006, 02:27 PM
This isnt really mystic meggy but its too silly to start a thread on it.

I was having my weekendly 'power nap' on sunday, semi conscious but my eyes were closed.
The tv was on, I like to have it on in the background when I doze.
I thought to myself 'its Tezza on the telly, Im gona guess what his tie is like'.and immediatley it popped into my head 'light blue stripes' and the stripes went from top right to bottom left.

I turned to the tv and looked, low and behold he was wearing a tie with light blue stripes on it, they were even going in the right direction

I had entered the tielight zone.

Seahorse
16-01-2007, 09:02 AM
Another installment.

For years I have not used folders.Over the weekend I did a bit of clearing out and kept stuff I could use again.

Among these things were 3 coloured folders.
So, I sorted out my pics, photocopies etc and put them in the folders and labeled them.

This morning Mystic Meg says 'Luck will be found inside the orange folder'!
One of the folders is orange!!!!!!!!
Cant remember exactly what I put in it but I think it was my collage sheets!!!
How coincidental is that!?

swirlyarts
16-01-2007, 09:37 AM
Spooky!!
I went through our recycling last night - long story about why we didn't put it out last time - and I found that when I had cleared out my craft room I'd put loads of magazines to be recycled. When I'd cleared it out I hadn't needed the mags but 2 days ago I had a brainwave and needed magazines and lo and behold they were still there and are perfect for what I need!! Moral of the story is - never throw things away!

Seahorse
16-01-2007, 09:48 AM
Well done for recycling on more ways than one!

Just looked at my folders, the orange one has my new collage sheets that I got from the USA yesterday in it.

Im gona conquer the world with the pics that are in there!!!