PDA

View Full Version : Amazing make your own canvas discovery!!

sherbet
01-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Hi all,

Im new to this forum.

I was going through the Gizoo website and came across this Photo to Stretched Canvas Kit.

I ordered one on monday and tested it last night. It really gives an impressive result. Everything in the pack makes a 8x10 canvas print.

I have a beautiful picture of me and my huband in Greece! its lovely!

I wanted to recommend this to everyone... have a look at the website!

Jo Lovejoy
01-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Hello and (welcome)to the forum, thanks for telling us about the canvas kit. I look forward to seeing a photo of yours when you can post it.
Jo x

craftsensations
01-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Hi and welcome to the site! I've only just joined myself!!

I've just tracked down the Canvas thing you're talking about - looks fab and just what I needed - we moved into our new house a year ago but i've still not sorted all the photos and things, partly because I wanted to do something a bit different!!

Is it really as easy as it says it is? i recently got a kit that could apparently transfer images onto fabric (was thinking it would be a cheaper way of putting my logo on clothes) but the product was a NIGHTMARE!

so is this kit really good then? And I'e already got some canvasses - could I use it for them too do you think?

Thanks and happy crafting!
Caroline
Craft Sensations

lockettpots
02-08-2008, 11:30 AM
Hi All

You can find quite a bit more information, including a tutorial video, on the manufacturer's website

http://www.photo-fuse.com/

John

GlamGlass
17-08-2008, 05:35 PM
OH Wow that looks absolutely Brill!!!

Now think I know what I am going to do for some xmas presents!!!

:)

janetdc
17-08-2008, 08:53 PM
Hi(welcome)to the forum. Perhaps you could tell us a bit about yourself and what crafts you do?

sherrielinda
17-08-2008, 09:33 PM
hello & (welcome)

sunshine
22-08-2008, 11:01 PM
Hi and (welcome) to the forum!!

sherbet
28-08-2008, 11:17 PM
hi all,

sorry for the late response. Iv just moved house, and havnt had internet for ages! i finally settled in now.

Well im into scrap booking, making cards and decorations for my home. Anything to keep me going. I like to work with photography.

I would like to upload a picture of the canvas.. can someone tell me how to do this on the forum?

yes it is as easy as it sounds, i really found the 9.99 pack simple to use. the video tutorial is also very useful. Anyone had a try on the photofuse product??

thanks

auntynet
29-08-2008, 12:43 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum.

You can't post any pics or links on the threads until you have made 25 posts (rules is rules). Don't be too disheartened, its surprising how quickly you'll reach the magic number.

You can however upload pics into albums on your profile page.