PDA

View Full Version : Kiln Controller - HELP

johritch
17-07-2008, 03:14 PM
Does anyone know this controller and where I may be able to find a manual or any information about it? Who manufactures them or supplies/supplied them in the UK? Any help appreciated as without it I'm stuffed! If the attached pictures aren't clear the front says "Micr04"
and the back "cybernetics Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, Aachen, Micro4.2 v16, Serial No 89 100"

lockettpots
17-07-2008, 05:51 PM
Hi johrich

Don't recognise it I'm afraid. It could be an old version of a Microtech controller I suppose.

Have you tried contacting Kilns and Furnaces of Stoke on Trent
sales@kilns.co.uk

I've always found them most helpful. I had my Harrier top-loading kiln from them many years ago.

John

potter1
28-08-2008, 12:01 AM
Hi there. Cromartie may also be helpful, they have downloadable manuals (free of charge) on their site, dont recognise the controller but they may know more! Worth a try. Check out the technical part on kilns on their site. They are a friendly bunch so give them a call if you cant locate the manual. they may point you in the right direction. Good luck. Aparently I can put in the site address but its pretty easy to find.

brickmaker
01-09-2008, 11:25 PM
Does anyone know this controller and where I may be able to find a manual or any information about it? Who manufactures them or supplies/supplied them in the UK? Any help appreciated as without it I'm stuffed! If the attached pictures aren't clear the front says "Micr04"
and the back "cybernetics Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH, Aachen, Micro4.2 v16, Serial No 89 100"

Could you by any chance post a clearer picture of the front? I should be able to give you the operating instructions as it is very similar to programmers I've used in the past. I am presuming of course it is attached to a kiln at present?

susanturton
16-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Hi,
Noticed your request for info. or a manual for the Micro4 kiln controller.
I have just bought a kiln with one attached and no instruction book and wondered if you managed to find anything out about it.
Regards,
Sue

johritch
26-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Sue

I have the manual in a pdf file but the file size limit here is too small to allow me to upload it. See private message for email address and I can send it via email.

John