PDA

View Full Version : Craft fairs in hertfordshire or harrow area

Panda Creations
05-09-2005, 05:26 PM
I sell jewellery currently I have been selling it a peoples house but also looking to do craft fairs please could you let me know how I can find out about or if you know of any in the hertfordshire or harrow area.

Quilter
09-10-2005, 11:47 PM
These are the ones I know of at the moment that still have places.

Christmas Crafts at Woburn Safari Park - November 5 & 6. Contact info@craft-show.co.uk or call 01283 820548.

Highfield School Association Christmas Craft Fair (Letchworth) - November 27. Call Pauline Day on 01462 434359. This is only a small school fair running from 10-4 but gets a lot of local support.

Christmas Crafts at Knebworth - December 3 & 4. Contact info@craft-show.co.uk or call 01283 820548.

If I hear of any more, I'll let you know as I'm also looking for additional ones in Letchworth.

Libby
10-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Hi Quilter...
do you happen to have any ideas regarding the fees for those events?
I couldn't find anything....

Quilter
10-10-2005, 08:15 PM
Hi Libby,

I don't have exact prices for the Knebworth and Woburn ones as I'm waiting for some info, but I did the one at Knebworth 2 years ago and that cost about 200. I expect they would be around the same mark. It sounds a lot but these fairs do draw an awful lot of people, especially before Christmas. You get a couple of tables and electricity and although there is some lighting, I would recommend you bring your own spot lighting as well.

If you do decide to go, though, I'd recommend you also bring a good lot of smaller, inexpensive items for the "just looking" crowd.

The Highfield School one costs 24.00 for a large table, 18 for a medium-sized table and 12 for a small table. You can also request a backboard and electricity at no extra cost if you need it. Set-up is from 8.00 a.m. I've booked for that one already.

Hope that helps.

Kailah

Libby
11-10-2005, 09:08 AM
Thanks for all the info.....
I might give one of the numbers a ring soon....