PDA

View Full Version : Help please :)

ickle pickle
21-06-2008, 11:23 AM
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anybody could help me or at least point me into the right direction :) After chasing my tail for what seems like forever with my OH working away a lot and running around after a toddler that refufuses to sleep beacuse he's scared of the curtain monster and a DD that could be mistaken for stroppy Kevin the teenagers twin sister LOL. I have finally got my butt into gear and I am about to launch my business, trembles.

Can anybody please recommend a good reliable web space host ? I have it on a trial one at the moment whilst setting it up. But I am going to launch it very soon now and I need to move it.

Also who do you all use for payments ? Is paypal a good starting point or can you recommend any others ?

Thank you so, so much for any help in advance. Off to tidy my blog up now as I attacked it after a glass or three of the old vino last night, not something I'd recommend LOL

Thanks again

Rachel :D

Babushka
21-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Hi Rachel. I use 1and1.co.uk and they have been really good. They have e-shops, which I have used for my site. It's not free, but their templates are very easy to use and you can pretty much change them any way you like. You get a shopping cart which uses Paypal as checkout and you list all your items and photos and it all does it for you.

They have also been really good sorting some minor issues for me. You can either phone or email them and they get back to you really quickly.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post my link on here yet, but pm me and I'll send you my link so you can get an idea of what it looks like.

ickle pickle
21-06-2008, 12:08 PM
Thank you very much Babushka ;) I'll pop over and take a look :)