PDA

View Full Version : Aroma beads and soap cakes as wedding favors

just_mai
17-06-2008, 02:14 AM
I make and sell aroma beads, which are great for wedding favours

I have also made my own soap wedding cake or in the process of for my wedding on the 22nd Dec,

I just thought it would be something different, am going to display all three tiers but cut one of the tiers up so it won't be to hard for someone to take a slice on the day,

i have a pic of the first tier

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3281/2548238402_29e4e282f3_m.jpg

candles by lisa
17-06-2008, 08:30 AM
That's an excellent idea a bit more unusal than the normal sugared almond favors!!

I love the soap need to watch people don't try and eat a slice!!!

Cheers.

Lisa

:D

christoper
03-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Hi Buddy,If you want some more wedding themes gifts simply go to Wedding Favors site and purchase your favourite gifts.

MuranoSilver
04-07-2008, 01:09 AM
Ooh the aroma beads sound like lovely wedding favours but the cake idea is sooooo clever! (Just don't let Hubby do any "soft soaping" on the day ;):D)

Nicxx

SweetBride202
13-10-2008, 04:38 AM
i have attended weddings of friends and loved ones but i have never seen them make use of aroma beads and soap cakes as wedding favours. cool idea! thanks!:)

aroma beads seem perfect for honeymoon but they are "more perfect" for those who are yet planning on what to give as wedding favours as the couple's wedding will be among the unique ones. as such, they will be remembered forever.

while these items are great ideas as wedding favours, perhaps anyone who is planning to give them out need to have sort of an "information drive". not to malign your friends and guest, i guess it is best if they are told what these items are all for. otherwise, the goodness of these soap cakes will tempt some people to eat them. :p now, this is one incident that you would want to avoid in your wedding day.

Pauline@weddingtreasures
13-10-2008, 08:08 AM
Great idea!!

Pauline :mf:

krafty1
13-10-2008, 11:34 AM
soap cakes would be a great idea for wedding favours, either as one big cake or as individual little cakes for each guests.

Good luck with the idea :)

website
07-11-2008, 05:05 PM
omg gosh :mf:

jia
11-06-2009, 07:22 AM
Hello,

Handmade soaps have become quite popular wedding shower favor idea, and it seem a perfect favor idea, i just love it.

Regards,
jia

juliemarley
11-06-2009, 09:20 AM
I love it, as a fellow soaper i love this kind of thing. Soap as wedding favours are becoming very popular, especially small hearts.
Which is great - always sales :)