PDA

View Full Version : Craft Fairs N. Ireland

sshfcc
07-04-2005, 06:46 PM
Anyone know of craft fairs in N. ireland please?

Michael R
09-04-2005, 02:06 PM
Hello

We have been running our site for over a year and have had a lot of fairs come and go but we have never had a fair listed from Northern Ireland. It is something that we want to encourage, so if anyone knows of any send the people to our fair listing page (link below), then everyone will have an easy place to find them in the future.

List a fair

http://www.ukcraftfairs.com/add_a_fair.htm

Find a fair

http://www.ukcraftfairs.com/find_a_fair_advance.htm

Regards

Michael

SUSAN
01-06-2005, 07:29 PM
Anyone interested in attending a craft fair in belfast in November please contact me as i will be organising one within the next week.

thank you :D

Beverwee
07-06-2005, 12:02 PM
Anyone interested in attending a craft fair in belfast in November please contact me as i will be organising one within the next week.

thank you :D

Hi I would be interested in doing a N. Ireland craft fair

josiejodesigns
07-06-2005, 12:29 PM
I would love to attend if you could post details here ie; date, venue, times, cost etc or email me some details to jo.mehaffy@ntlworld.com that would be great also.

Thank you. Always a nightmare to get details of these far enough in advance.

Espap
08-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Yes, I am interested as well. Please email me: kepap@tiscali.co.uk

Thanks

Esther

Fiona McGarry
21-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Anyone know of craft fairs in N. ireland please?

Yes - last Saturday of every month in the summer at Hibernia Street, Holywood. On from 10 am to 2 pm. Very affluent shoppers in Holywood. Shelters and tables provided free. Contact: Fiona McGarry on 028 9147 9651 for more details.

Christopher
26-01-2008, 10:14 AM
Hello,

Were there fairs in Holywood in 2006 and 2007? Will they be running again this summer?

I'm a regular poster on a couple of NI based sites where details of events are posted ... whether anyone who reads them attends events I'm not certain. It's a matter of plugging away and building up the site membership.

Christopher

mandxx
27-01-2008, 09:56 PM
R there any more craft fairs in N.Ireland?

Rodeo Lady
28-01-2008, 01:34 PM
Check out The Derry City Council web-site there is a massive big craft fair on in November.(Dont know if this is any good for you guys but I would love to do it !!!)

Cheers Janice

Christopher
28-01-2008, 05:31 PM
Event Easter Eggstravaganza and Craft Fair
Venue The Argory, Co. Armagh
Date: 24th March 1.00pm - 5.30pm
Description A wonderful craft fair with a range of family entertainment throughout the afternoon.

Event Grand Garden and Craft Fair
Venue Mount Stewart House, Co. Down
Date 17th May 10.00am - 18th May 6.00pm
Description Craft stalls, floral art, family entertainment and music + Mount Stewart plant sales with a plant clinic & swap shop

Event Family Day and Craft Fair
Venue The Argory, Co. Armagh
Date 25th August 1.00pm - 5.30pm
Description Something for everyone with a craft fair and family entertainment

Contact the National Trust at Rowallane, Saintfield for further details