PDA

View Full Version : New knitting courses and knitting yarn

amykeepshare
26-04-2008, 08:09 PM
Hello knitters!

I am the designer and owner of 'alternative luxury' knitwear label Keep & Share. We've recently extended our studio - located in beautiful countryside just outside Hereford - which has given us enough room to start running creative hand and machine knitting workshops!

The courses range from Machine Knitting for Beginners and Hand Knitting for Beginners to an Advanced Machine Knitting course on the seamless and three-dimensional techniques that have become our signature at Keep & Share.

All equipment, materials, tasty homemade food and refreshments are included - or if you'd like to bring your own machine (or needles!) to learn on, that's no problem. If you're interested, please check out our website or email/call me. I'm happy to provide advice on transport and accommodation to those travelling from further afield.

We've also recently added a hand knitting yarn to our range - which I thought might interest you...

Working with new yarns and colours each season, we inevitably end up with spare cones of beautiful industrial yarn. Rather than letting them sit around, we decided to combine and blend these industrial yarns into a 'recycled' chunky hand-knitting yarn: our Offcuts Yarn.

Each mix is unique, and limited to just 40 fifty gram balls. We currently have the Offcuts Yarn available in red, khaki and slate, priced at 8 for 2 x 50g balls (including UK p&p).

Best wishes,

Amy