PDA

View Full Version : Little Fishes Third Annual Craft Fair

Little Fishes
19-03-2005, 10:20 PM
Places are still available at the Third Little Fishes Craft Fair which will be held this year on Saturday 8th October 2005 at the North Street Hall, North Street, Hornchurch, Essex between 10 am and 2 pm with access from 9 am for setting up. Tables @ £10 each.

Little Fishes are a toddler club within St Andrews the Parish Church of Hornchurch. We are organising this Craft Fair to raise funds for the group. This is the third year we have run a Craft Fair. Previous year’s events have been a great success and we are building on the experience. The North Street Hall is in North Street in Hornchurch town centre opposite Iceland supermarket and the Baptist church. There are several free car parks nearby. The hall is Victorian and used to be the village school. It has been restored recently to provide modern kitchen and toilet facilities and disabled access. Refreshments will be available and on sale to the public. We intend to advertise the event widely in the local press, on local radio and through posters and flyers. We would be happy to discuss your individual needs for display or demonstration – just e mail us at littlefishes@postmaster.co.uk. See us at http://fishesandfriends.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk

totallybeads
09-01-2009, 09:39 PM
is this still going?

Critchley
09-01-2009, 09:43 PM
Nearly 4 years ago so not very likely.

Louise88
09-01-2009, 09:44 PM
Especially as they only posted once

Critchley
09-01-2009, 10:02 PM
Snail Mail do you think?

Little Fishes
16-02-2009, 01:33 PM
This Craft Fair is an annual event. We are just starting to organise the 7th Fair which will be in early October. I must have confirmation of the booking from the Parish Office before I give definite information of date and time.
I did send details of later fairs to this site but never got any response.
If you are interested our e-mail address is now littlefishes2007@yahoo.co.uk and if you contact me there I will send you the details as soon as they are available.
Thanks