PDA

View Full Version : GIVE US YOUR OPINIONS!

nikki
05-02-2005, 08:11 PM
Hi,

Myself and my husband started our own craft website in November. Since then we have had a very good success rate. Please take a look and let us know what you think. Would appreciate some feedback.

We stock card making materials.

www.craftywithcards.co.uk

utopiapoppy
06-02-2005, 12:09 AM
Hi,

Just had a quick look and I'm thinking about swapping jewellery making for card making!! Your range is fantastic with lots of choice. The website is good - nice & simple with no "frills" to put you off. Very easy to use and quick to load. Congratulations on the site, and good luck for the future.

Fiona

nikki
06-02-2005, 06:23 PM
Hi Fiona,

Thank you so much for your comments!

It's nice to gain insite on what other people think, we are just at the other end of the computer waiting for the orders! We have done well with orders so far which gives us something to gauge it by.

I have just had a look at your site, your jewellery is fantastic, got my eye on those drop earings with with pale blue love hearts they are gorgeous.

Nikki :D

amjewellery
06-02-2005, 06:56 PM
Hi

I really like the bride and groom cards they are great fun!

God luck

Avril

Chloe
09-02-2005, 04:15 PM
Hi Everyone,

I am so glad I found this forum. I have only been able to find good craft forums in the US.

I started my business last year. I basically collect clever finds and old furniture from boot sales, recycling centres etc.. and turn them into Cottage style french pieces. My boyfriend designed my website for me and it's going really well.

I'd be happy to trade links with anyone and chat about other crafty businesses. The websites on here look great.

Chloe

0103media
10-02-2005, 12:49 PM
We stock card making materials.

www.craftywithcards.co.uk

Great content... loads of good stuff.

I give content 9.5/10

design 6.5/10.... (sorry i'm picky) :lol:

Good luck...

Hope you consider including it in the directory
http://www.ukcraftwebsites.co.uk/suppliers.php

utopiapoppy
10-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Ignore Admin - yes you are picky!!

No actually Admin Rule (don't want to get kicked out!!) LOL

As for exchanging links - sounds good to me!

Email your URL and a short description to:

info@utopiapoppy.com

And I'll reply back with mine!

Fiona

0103media
11-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Ignore Admin - yes you are picky!!

No actually Admin Rule (don't want to get kicked out!!) LOL

lol Fiona

p.s. Its just me opinion.... no offense intended :oops:

nikki
12-02-2005, 01:38 PM
S'ok admin, I did ask for your opinions!

Our site is the one we've done eva. I bought a package from computer shop and did it all myself, took ages! I don't think it's bad for a first attempt!

But no offence taken!

:lol:

0103media
12-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Our site is the one we've done eva.

Pretty good for your first...

You should of seen my first site ... OUCH... not a pretty site/sight...lol

ps wellcome to the forums!

JABBY
13-02-2005, 10:56 AM
HI. Just had a look at your web site. Very nice. I like the easy layout of the site, and it is easy to get around.
I also like the variety of stuff on your site. There is something interesting for everybody.

I love the little wooden ladybirds. Might have to buy some of them to decorate some little wooden boxes which i am currently playing with.

Glad to hear you are doing well with the sales.

cheers
JOHN www.jbwoodcraft.speedy.uk.net

nikki
16-02-2005, 06:46 PM
Thanks for your lovely comments John, much appreciated!