PDA

View Full Version : Any Craft fairs in the North East of England?

Otji
29-11-2004, 05:33 PM
Wondered if anyone knows of any forthcoming craft fairs in the North East where I may be able to sell some of my hand made items.

If anyone hears of any I'd be pleased if you can post here and let me know.

davejames
29-01-2010, 04:22 PM
Hi,
You may be interested in a fair we are hosting on 21st March at Rainton Meadows Arena in Houghton le Spring. If you would like more details please visit our website for Prince Bishops Events.

Thanks

Dave

David Smith
29-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Wow, 6 years to get one answer! Is the NE a cultural desert? :o

Best wishes
David

Squiggly Sue
01-02-2011, 08:36 PM
Lol, i think it is!!!
Craft fair events pages seem to forget about us northeasterners!!!

red gilly
04-02-2011, 01:18 PM
Hi, There is a local garden centre small fair on the end of his month, lanchester garden centre, co durham. There might be a few tables left?
Also, there was a post about a fair in newcastle ut cant find the post again now.
gilly

red gilly
04-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Hi I have tried to reply to your post on UK craft fairs site, but having no luck, do you have a contact no I can have or an email address that i can request info from,
cheers Gilly

tinkertinker0612
08-02-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi,

Guisborough Hall are having a craft fair on Sunday 12th June.

The Golden Lion Hotel in Northallerton have craft fairs about twice a month.

The town hall in Stokesley also have craft fairs each month.

kappasmurfit
08-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Thanks for this information

Squiggly Sue
15-02-2011, 07:50 PM
Those fairs are run by Yorkshire Fairs. Done a couple of ones at Northallerton a couple of years ago.

LouDotMac
14-04-2011, 01:44 PM
There are generally fairs in Morpeth and Seaham every weekend. Although I don't know all of the details, I know that they take place.

What with uni stuff happening (I graduate this July) I don't have much time to check these things. However, this summer I plan on checking loads of places out to see if I can try and sell my handmade cards.

Hope this has helped, somehow. I'm a tad late, I know.

StPetersBA
29-04-2011, 07:35 PM
We're holding a crafternoon on Sat 7th May in Bishop Auckland - free tables, you just need to chat with the public and do demos and talk about what you're doing. You can sell too.

We're on stpetersba.org.uk under Events for more and you can email me if you're interested at events@stpetersba.org.uk

Anne Hodgson
04-06-2011, 01:02 AM
Hawthorn Arts has teamed up with The Dunes in South Shields, Tyne and Wear to deliver a Coastal Craft Fair on Sunday 7th August 2011.

Tables are 25.00 but it's looking big with lots of promotion planned.

Let me know if you'd like more info.

Bear Fresheners
06-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Hi there

there is a market on 25/26th June at Segedunum Roman Fort and bathhouse in wallsend. Its 20 a stall for the weekend with free entry to the museum and some faily sessions and events I know they had spaces available yesterday when people were checking yesteday as they have extended the space.
Also they dont have a card stall at present as the one booked in had to pull out due to a house move and the shipping co has misplaced them at present. if you want a stall email trevor.wilson@twmuseums.org.uk (trevor.wilson@twmuseums.org.uk) you will need insurance but at only 50 a year or 8 a month it could be worth it.

The museum is hoping to run future events in the coming months also.

steffles
27-07-2011, 07:41 PM
There's a craft show that's connected to a very popular Koi Show (I know it sounds odd but its not!) on the 13th and 14th of August at the Federation Brewery in Gateshead.

It's 50 for the weekend or 25 for a single day.

You can contact me if you want more info, I can email the form or provide a contact phone number for the organiser.