PDA

View Full Version : arghhhh ! I cant do it!

grommie75
29-03-2008, 07:27 PM
I have been asked to make 3 cards by tomorrow 2 horsey related one for a 34 yr old and one for a elder lady nothing fancy, and a skiing related card and Ive spent ages looking and cant find anything .... so far all Ive got is a map of Austria lol and thats it so far, I need serious help Ive gone totally blank............................................. ....:mad:

sweet
29-03-2008, 08:17 PM
I dont like horses, i had a bad experience with one a looong time ago and its put me off forever...lol! so cant help there!

So for the skiing one, what kind of thing were you thinking of..

a person skiing
snowy mountains: austria/ cortina in italy/ switzerland
log cabin
mulled wine
Gondola

just some suggestions, i'm not sure what you had in mind tho! Hope that helps

s.x

heavenlygirl
29-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Have you looked on Google images, I always seem to be able to find even the most obscure things that people ask for on there.

Focus on Life
29-03-2008, 10:05 PM
Ooh I dont know about finding images on google or on the web sorry, I have a Greetings Cards CD that I tend to use if I want clip art or the like

Just an emergency idea in case you really dont find any pictures you like - if you have the stuff to do your own text, I guess you could always make a nice "general" card but think of a horsey/skiing text? Like maybe

Out To Pasture? Neigh!

For the skiiing one, you could cut the front in half diagonally to make it look like a ski slope and just have Happy Biiirrrrtttddaaaaayyy as though theyre going down the slope or sumat?

Shaz x

silvermaid
30-03-2008, 11:32 AM
For the horsey cards could you do something with a hurdle/jump or a horse shoe with 'wishing you luck on your birthday'.

Melanie

incywincy
30-03-2008, 01:21 PM
Did you get them sorted Grommie?

Ballerinacaz
30-03-2008, 01:48 PM
Did you only get the order yesterday for today, or did you keep putting it off, if you only got the order yesterday, then its very short notice, you should add extra onto their price, unless its for a friend, and you're not charging them...

Well how did you do, did you manage to get them done in time? Let us know how you did, and possibly describe what they look like, or put up some pictures, if you took any that is!

grommie75
30-03-2008, 06:11 PM
Thankyou everyone!!!! for your help :mf:

It was VERY short notice I only found out yesterday but I was up at 5 this morning to go to work so I needed an earlyish night but i didnt get chance to do them. I saw her today and she said wednesday now, so a little more time now i suppose to do them do them because thats when Im next into work I wish I never said I would do them really but it may relax me cause I also have 400 catalogues to deliver:mad:as well as my other job Im so glad its part time

I will post some pictures when Ive done them so you can see

Tip Top
31-03-2008, 11:32 AM
I've got a horsey one in my commissions gallery on my website - if that helps?!!:D

grommie75
31-03-2008, 03:04 PM
I've got a horsey one in my commissions gallery on my website - if that helps?!!:D

heehee I know there tip top I already had a look :D:D:D:D your cards a brill I just love em

Tip Top
31-03-2008, 06:33 PM
heehee I know there tip top I already had a look :D:D:D:D your cards a brill I just love em

Ta v muchly!!:D

Happy to help with inspiration!!;)